At Data Talks, we talk data. We empower every business to collect, analyze and act on their data – with the purpose of creating an outstanding customer experience. Data Talks offers a Customer Data Platform as a SaaS solution, supporting companies by democratizing their data across all departments and providing a world class customer experience. Data Talks has a rapidly growing team situated in Stockholm, while working closely with development partners in for example Portugal.
What We Are Looking For.
We are looking for an AWS Devops to join our fast growing international team. You will be an important member of our core development team helping us develop our world class Customer Data Platform (CDP). Are you the one we are looking for?
In an AWS Devops role we expect you to have at least 2 years experience in AWS and also some Python skills (Entry or Mid-Level). Our data orchestration service and integrations engine are elements of top importance in our product. This means that you will have a very important role in the organisation.
You should have
- Solid problem-solving skills in cloud environment.
- Experience from working with AWS in production.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Experience in SQL.
- Strong interest in continuous integration and continuous deployment, automation and other efficient workflow-oriented practices.
- Understanding of microservice architecture.
Infrastructure as code mindset.
Cloud deployment and configuration management tools, e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Troposphere and Terraform.
What we offer you
- Possibility to work in a very data intensive environment
- You’ll have a lot of freedom in managing your work but we also count on you to take on the responsibility that comes with that.
- An agile and fast moving organization, the team is perfect in size and your colleagues will be very experienced in their respective field.
- Everyone has a knowledge-share mindset.
You will be working at our nice HQ in Stockholm.
- Passionate about data and new technologies
- Enjoys taking on new challenges and contributing to the success of a fast growing team and company.
- You have a strong team sense and are motivated by achieving impact through developing a great product
- You are capable of tackling data related problems and enjoy working in an agile environment
More things you might like about Data Talks
- A great deal of freedom and trust. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- At Data Talks we don’t have long approval processes. We have adopted the agile organization and way of working.
- Learning, personal development and professional growth.We work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
An easy-to-access downtown office.
- You will be working with customers that are in the forefront of digital transformation and that has committed to customer excellence by beng data driven.
- We have customers in the Nordics, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org