Want to be a key player in a fast-growing startup?
Data Talks is a fast-growing sports-focused SaaS company that helps brands create a world-class supporter experience, based on their data.
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to bolster our DevOps team. Your main responsibility will be to maintain and continue developing our cloud infrastructure.
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Data Talks in a nutshell
At Data Talks we talk data. We give every organization the possibility to collect, analyze and act on their data – in order to create a unique supporter experience. With our Sports, Customer Data Platform (CDP) companies can democratize and unify their data across all departments and create a world-class supporter experience.
- Located in central Stockholm with an international and highly diverse team. We also work closely with our development partners in Portugal and Greece.
- Working with well-known customers including Swedish Golf Federation (Sweden), RC Lens (France), Ferencvaros (Budapest), Collingwood FC (Australia), PAOK FC (Greece), and more.
- Proud to be the first CDP-certified vendor in the Nordics.
- Profitable, fast-growing, and highly focused on creating a compelling and attractive company culture.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you!
Are you our next hire?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing international team. You will be an important member of our product team helping us develop our world-class Sports Customer Data Platform (CDP). Are you the one we are looking for?
For this role, we are looking for a DevOps engineer with at least two years of experience in AWS. We are running containerized workload in Kubernetes and Docker and are in the middle of transforming our infrastructure to Terraform.
We are a growing SaaS company which means you will have a very important role in the organization making sure that the platform can sustain increased growth.
You should have:
- Solid problem-solving skills in a cloud environment.
- Experience from working with AWS in a production environment with services such as IAM, EC2, S3, KMS, Route 53, Lambda, RDS, Secrets Manager, VPC networking.
- Experience with containerized workloads such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with Linux.
- A scripting language such as Bash or Python.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
- Understanding of microservice architecture.
- Infrastructure as code mindset.
- Strong interest in continuous integration and continuous deployment, automation, and other efficient workflow-oriented practices.
Who you are
- Passionate about data and new technologies.
- Enjoys taking on new challenges and contributing to the success of a fast-growing team and company.
- You have a strong team sense and are motivated by achieving impact through developing a great product.
- You can see the big picture and have a mindset of making sure new implementations is being done in a secure, scalable, and high-available manner.
Why join us? 💪
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of MarTech.
- A lot of freedom in how you plan your work to achieve your results, but we also expect you to take on the responsibility that comes with that.
- An agile organization, the team is perfect in size (just over 40 people in the organization) and your colleagues will be experienced in their respective field.
- Co-workers that have a knowledge-sharing mindset.
- To work in our bright and nice office in central Stockholm.
- To influence and make a real impact!
More things you might like about Data Talks:
- At Data Talks, we have short decision-making processes. We have built an agile organization where we move forward fast.
- We encourage constant learning and personal development. It is an important part of our success.
- We work with the latest advanced technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid work model where we work three days from the office and up to two days remote.
- You will work with customers who are at the forefront of digital transformation.
- We have customers in the Nordic countries, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Our team is our greatest asset. For us, culture is crucial. We want you to love going to work and to thrive here!
Sounds like your kind of a place and challenge? Great! We can’t wait to learn more about you.
Here’s how to apply:
Submit your application by including your CV by the 30th of April. Please note we might start interviewing already before the application time ends.