At Data Talks, we talk data. We empower every business to collect, analyze and act on their data – with the purpose of creating an outstanding customer experience. Data Talks offers a Customer Data Platform as a SaaS solution, supporting companies by democratizing their data across all departments and providing a world class customer experience. Data Talks has a rapidly growing team situated in Stockholm, while working closely with development partners in for example Portugal.
We’re growing fast and are looking for a Data Warehouse developer role to help us develop our CDP platform further. We hope that is you!
What We Are Looking For.
In a Data Warehouse developer role we expect you to have at least mid level knowledge of SQL and that you like to work with data. You will be working with our customers’ data and the role is important in the sense that you will help generate value from the data and develop services that make use of the data and increase the value for our customers.
Activities will include working with the Data Ingestion, Cleaning, Transformation, and Profiling. Data Warehouse knowledge and familiarity with Kimball’s principles (Dimensional Modeling) and/or Data Vault principles will be needed.
What you’ll do at Data Talks
Some of the technologies and languages we use are Python, SQL, Snowflake, AWS (Redshift, Aurora).
You should have
- Relevant education with a degree in engineering or comparable skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Warehouse developer or comparable position
- Experience working with SQL, databases and BI tools.
- Familiar with Data Warehousing principles
- A never ending curiosity and interest in big data, data models, data warehouse, data insights
What we offer you
- Possibility to work in a very data intensive environment
You’ll have a lot of freedom in managing your work but we also count on you to take on the responsibility that comes with that.
- An agile and fast moving organization, the team is perfect in size and your colleagues will be very experienced in their respective field.
- Everyone has a knowledge-share mindset.
- You will be working at our nice HQ in Stockholm.
- Passionate about data and new technologies
- Enjoys taking on new challenges and contributing to the success of a fast growing team and company.
- You have a strong team sense and are motivated by achieving impact through developing a great product
- You are capable of tackling data related problems and enjoy working in an agile environment
More things you might like about Data Talks
- A great deal of freedom and trust. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- At Data Talks we don’t have long approval processes. We have adopted the agile organization and way of working.
- Learning, personal development and professional growth.We work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- An easy-to-access downtown office.
- You will be working with customers that are in the forefront of digital transformation and that has committed to customer excellence by beng data driven.
- We have customers in the Nordics, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com