At Data Talks, we talk data. We empower every business to collect, analyze and act on their data – with the purpose of creating an outstanding customer experience. Data Talks offers a Customer Data Platform as a SaaS solution, supporting companies by democratizing their data across all departments and providing a world class customer experience. Data Talks has a rapidly growing team situated in Stockholm, while working closely with development partners in for example Portugal.
What We Are Looking For.
Marketing Automation is a crucial part of acting on data. We have a team of dedicated people to drive this change but need to expand the team. Are you the one we are looking for? We are looking for a lead generation & marketing automation specialist who has an innovative mindset towards growth hacking. You will have an important role in helping our customers grow their business.
What you’ll do at Data Talks.
As a lead generation & marketing automation specialist you are used to planning and executing successful lead acquisition and nurturing campaigns. You are able to derive business insights from complex data and you are endlessly driving to improve customer experience at all stages of the customer journey beginning from brand awareness and ending at a successful purchase and becoming a loyal returning customer.
We expect you to have hands-on experience from several different marketing automation tools and to have an understanding of customer journeys and care models.
By nature, you are analytical and like to solve problems. You are familiar with customer data analytics operations and are able to derive business insights from complex data.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have native-level proficiency in the Swedish language as well as excellent written and oral skills in English.
You should have
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of web technologies and content management systems
- Languages: Fluent English
Hands-on experience in:
- Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. SalesManago, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, CustomerIO)
- CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, MS Dynamics)
- Experience in utilising customer data from various sources
- Digital advertising understanding (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Passionate about data and new technologies
- Enjoys taking on new challenges and contributing to the success of a fast growing team and company.
- You have a strong team sense and are motivated by achieving impact through developing a great product
- You are capable of tackling data related problems and enjoy working in an agile environment
What we offer you
- Possibility to work in a very data intensive environment
- You’ll have a lot of freedom in managing your work but we also count on you to take on the responsibility that comes with that.
- An agile and fast moving organization, the team is perfect in size and your colleagues will be very experienced in their respective field.
- Everyone has a knowledge-share mindset.
- You will be working at our nice HQ in Stockholm.
More things you might like about Data Talks
- A great deal of freedom and trust. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- At Data Talks we don’t have long approval processes. We have adopted the agile organization and way of working.
- Learning, personal development and professional growth.We work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- An easy-to-access downtown office.
- You will be working with customers that are in the forefront of digital transformation and that has committed to customer excellence by beng data driven.
- We have customers in the Nordics, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org